- SBD is a known incumbent on this effort having been awarded a 5-year $67M task in 2015 to support HIOS.
- In addition to this win, led by Managing Principal and Owner, Cida Goldbach and Principal, Clyde Goldbach, SBD has been quietly building out their portfolio of work supporting CMS, to include serving as Prime providing Agile IT Development Services for the high-profile redesign and maintenance of the PECOS system and supporting efforts related to Post-Acute Care Standardized Patient Assessment Data Analysis.
- SBD maintains a broad set of past performance that cuts across numerous Federal Civilian Agencies (see the list here), and they Prime on a number of mission-critical contract vehicles such as CMS SPARC, DISA ENCORE III, GSA STARS II, GSA Alliant 2 SB, Army ITES-3S, OPM HIT, FAA eFAST, and GSA Schedule 70 SB.
- Solutions By Design II, who has served as lead partner for at least two known joint ventures, to include serving as a leader of one of the most successful GSA Alliant Small Business vehicles with over $510M in total ASB awards, launched a Mentor-Protégé/SB Partner Program early last year seeking teaming partners to conduct joint capture and solutioning that provide synergy to strategic growth interests and share similar vision, values and culture of delivery. Read more here.
- One such partnership: Solutions By Design II, LLC (SBD) and Aretec, Inc. announced last summer that they had received approval to partner under the Small Business Administration (SBA)’s All Small Mentor-Protégé Program (ASMPP). As a mentor and a long-time federal contractor, SBD will provide management, technical, and business development assistance to Aretec to help them more effectively compete in the federal marketplace. The partnership combines Aretec’s core capabilities in data analytics, cyber security, application development and IT services with SBD’s focus in cybersecurity and software engineering positioning the two companies to continue their rapid expansion across the Federal civilian, Defense, Intel, Health, and Homeland Security markets. More here.
- SBD was recently named one of the NXT UP firms poised to make big waves in the Federal sector in 2020 and for years to come.
Included below is a snapshot of obligated funds and actions for SBD at CMS by fiscal year
About Aretec, Inc.
Aretec, headquartered in Fairfax, Virginia, holds a niche market position through the development of data science platforms that streamline workflows from ingestion to deployment. Using open source tools, open standards, and market specialists, Aretec has demonstrated the ability to leverage and integrate a vast number of data sources to extract the most valuable insights. This combination of domain knowledge and data science expertise has enabled Aretec to develop production solutions that have created seas of change by increasing the value of data for our existing customers. Our practices include an ISO 9001:2015, ISO 20000, ISO 27001 and (CMMI) Level 3 for both Services and Development. Founded in 2005, Aretec is an 8(a) certified Small Disadvantaged Business (SDB).